Vacuum Pumps for Industrial Use – Here’s a List About the Best Ones in the Market
A high-grade vacuum pump is an utmost necessity for industrial purposes. They prolong the life of different devices and machines that belong to certain sectors like food, medicine, aerospace, metallurgy, and electronics. The chemical industry is yet another major buyer of vacuum pumps. Now, here’s the question – is their role actually so important? And the precise answer is yes.
You will not be able to extract liquid/gases from vacuum chambers without the help of a vacuum pump. Whether you want to clean your machinery or you need one for sealing purposes, it’s only a high performance vacuum pump that can help. Such high-quality LeDab Canada vacuum pumps are able to extract gases at low pressure too.
Depending upon your needs, you can purchase any of the 3 vacuum pumps we have listed below.
- The 5 CFM 2 Stage Deep Vacuum Pump by Just Better
This vacuum pump is for you if you use solvents like polar solvents or stabilization resins.
Some of its features that you should know before purchasing it are as follows.
- It can create up-to 15 Microns vacuum.
- It has an oil capacity as high as 21oz.
That said, a few things to keep in mind while using this pump so that it can justify its efficiency are as follows.
- Do change the oil everytime the pump is used.
- Make sure you use a cold trap so that no part of the pump melts when being operated at a high temperature.
- The Busch Zebra Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
This vacuum pump has two-stage lubricated vanes. Hence, it doesn’t require much maintenance. The features that are quite noteworthy here are listed below.
- It creates vacuum and maintains it even at low pressure.
- It can run continuously for hours without getting heated.
- It has a robust design that makes it last for a very long time.
- The Busch R5 20 CFM Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
A few industries that can make a use of this vacuum pump include vacuum packaging, food processing, and pneumatics. The features that make it absolutely worth your money are as follows. Have a look!
- It has a high pumping speed that it maintains at low pressure too.
- It can be fitted with a gas-ballast valve on customer’s demand so that it can extract a very large quantity of vapors too.
All in all, high-quality vacuum pumps are those that provide stable suction and still require very low maintenance.